Monday, August 15, 2011

Update: Half-Bath.

Last year I updated my half bath.  It went from this:


 to this:


Today it looks like this:


The nude was a recent purchase from Slate's warehouse sale (they still have tons of stuff held over from the sale....next time you're in just tell them you want to see "next door" ).  I love all of the colors in the painting.  This bathroom is pretty monochromatic so I added her for color and interest.

Directly across from the throne is this new piece:


My mother-in-law gave me this thin, tall armoire.  It holds my paint samples and paint brushes, extra supplies, etc.  The size of the piece couldn't be more perfect.  The wire basket is a recent purchase from Metrolina, but it will not be staying.  It will soon be for sale at Slate.


Next addition for this room: curtains.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you tell me what color you used in your bathroom? Thanks!

    Calliejo4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Can you tell me what color you used in your bathroom? Thanks!

    Calliejo4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to comment. I appreciate EVERY one.

love, Amanda

**DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SO I ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS DIRECTLY**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...