Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goodbye.


After much thought, I have decided to stop blogging.  It's just too much.  For a long time my 9-5 job was very boring and I finally found a job that isn't at all.  With the new job taking up so much of my days and nights, I have little brain power left over to blog, much less know what's going on out in the design world.  This blog's content is lacking and as difficult as that is to admit, it's the truth.

Thank you for all of your comments and for reading this blog while it lasted.  I will be keeping the blog alive just in case you are interested in some tuturials, but there will be no more new posts.

If you have any questions, you can always e-mail me.

Best of luck to all of you out there.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww Amanda.. Your blog was/is great.. you should just pop in every once in a while.. when your schedule permits and your creative juices are flowing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most people
    will go along with your views on this web site.
    Feel free to surf my homepage - registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to comment. I appreciate EVERY one.

love, Amanda

**DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SO I ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS DIRECTLY**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...